Friday, May 23, 2008

Grace




Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come;
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home.

Can you recall a time in your life that you were able to overcome adversity and yet, in looking back you did not know how or what brought you through? Spirit/God sometimes intervenes and carries us through life's difficulties. There is nothing mystical about it. You hold fast to God's unchanging hand and promise.

I feel my life has been grace filled and so the very least I can do is try to pass some of the blessings on to others. Today, as I attended my youngest daughter's graduation from law school I know that grace has brought her safely through the dangers, toils and snares of law school.

As she moves into the next phase of her life may Spirit continue to be with her and guide her to her next phase.
Blessed Be! Rev. Dr. Qiyamah

No comments: