Saturday, November 8, 2008

Uniquely Mine to Give


Any blogger worth her salt has penned words and posted pictures that depict the historic election of President elect Barack Obama. I stand remiss in not posting my thoughts and comments about this propitious occasion.

Nothing I say or do at this point could possibly exceed the abundance of words and actions that have preceded mine. What is uniquely mine to contribute to the energy of this occasion is my proclamation to continue to offer my gifts and skills in the service of humanity and to our President elect Obama; to be a kind and compassionate presence whenever possible as a healing presence and to support others such as President Obama that seek to serve the American people and humanity.

I stand ready to serve in large and small ways!

Blessed Be! Rev. Qiyamah

No comments: