Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Covenantal Community Housing Coop


Members and Friends of the Covenantal Community Housing Coop enjoying a recent Sunday potluck.


Carolers from the community sharings Christmas songs with us during Sunday potluck.



Carolers in background - L-R LaVonne Hill and Verjilio


Carolers in background with members of community coop in foreground L-R Jean and visitor.

I have now lived in the Covenantal Community Housing Coop for six months and am settling into the Community. I usually attend the Sunday potlucks whenever I am in town. I am also a member of the Steering Committee that helps to plan some of the Sunday programming for residents and visitors. In addition, I have enjoyed planning a couple of Advent Services. I look forward to planning special programming for 2009. Above are pictures of the our weekly Sunday potlucks.
Blessings! Rev. Qiyamah

No comments: