Friday, December 30, 2011

An Update on Ghana


Ghana has always had a special place in my heart ever since I spent six months there in 1996. It was a wonderful experience and one I treasure to this day. I hooked up with women's Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO's) while working with the United States Embassy and Consulate doing an internship. I met many wonderful people and I have always wanted to return. But that dream has not yet manifested.

I am associated with the village of Gomoa Achiase. If you are ever there here are the directions:

go through the Accra/Winnaba road. At the Winneba Round a bout take a right and go straight until you get to Agona Swedru. There you will turn let at the Chapel Squire and go straight. You are now on the road to Gomoa Achiase which is three miles away. This road is the old Cape Coast Road.

For an update on Ghana click on the word "Ghana" below to view an intersting video on Ghana.
Blessings! Rev. Qiyamah

No comments: